Karolina LewandowskaAssociate Karolina.Lewandowska@gtlaw.com
Karolina focuses her practice on advising companies from the energy and natural resources sector. In her daily work, she supports clients on renewable energy development and regulatory issues. She has gained experience participating in a number of energy projects, particularly by preparing due diligence reports for wind power, photovoltaic and biogas plant projects as well as supporting M&A transactions in the energy sector. Karolina also represents the companies before the President of Energy Regulatory Office in proceedings for granting and renewal of electricity, gas and liquid fuels trading licenses.
- Energy and natural resources
- Oil and gas
- Environmental law and permits
- M&A in the energy sector
- Participated in the work for Pacifico Energy Partners on the expansion of its PV portfolio to include several large-scale PV projects with an anticipated total capacity of up to 250 MW (combined).°
- Participated in the work for Longwing Polska on the financing of construction of the Zalesie Wind Farm with a capacity of 25 MW located in Warmińsko-Mazurskie Voivodship.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Lewandowska prior to her joining GREENBERG TRAURIG Nowakowska-Zimoch Wysokiński sp.k.
Reconocimientos y Liderazgo
- Trainee, Warsaw Bar Association
- Master of Law, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, 2021
Con licencia para ejercer en
- Polish, Nativo
- Inglés, Fluido