Omer GamlieliAssociate Omer.Gamlieli@gtlaw.com
Omer Gamlieli represents multinational clients in mergers and acquisitions, private placements, licensing agreements, joint ventures and shareholders agreements, litigation, as well as general commercial transactions. Omer’s clients span a wide range of industries, including software and technology, cyber security, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, and health care.
- Represented a multinational petroleum company in a mass tort, product liability multidistrict litigation in the Southern District of New York.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Gamlieli prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Co-Founder, Intelligently Interactive, Inc., 2013
- Chief Executive Officer, ePHYSICIANcy Support Services, Inc., 2012-2014
- Senior Manager, Corporate Development & Operations, Gallery Garage Management Corporation, 2008-2010
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, Penn Law Alumni Society Board of Managers
- President, Penn Law Israel Alumni Club
- Member, My Child’s Cancer, Board of Directors
- Member, The Hadar Goldin Foundation, Board of Directors
LL.M., Corporate and Finance Law, with distinction, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Notes and Articles Editor, University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law
- WBLC, University of Pennsylvania, The College of Arts and Sciences, Wharton School of Business
- New York