Timothy J. Jessell has represented and advised individuals, publicly traded and closely held corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other business entities in connection with mergers and acquisitions for 20 years. His experience includes various corporate transactions, including statutory mergers, asset purchases, tax-free spin-offs, reverse subsidiary mergers and stock redemption transactions, corporate liquidations and upstream mergers.
- Mergers and acquisitions involving corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Employment agreements and executive compensation
- Advice regarding licensing agreements and other intellectual property transactions involving technology companies
- Shareholder agreements, limited liability company operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Real estate acquisitions, exchanges, syndications and other real estate transactions
- Federal and state tax controversy matters