Dr. Philipp OsterothPartner/Shareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Philipp Osteroth is a Shareholder in the German Corporate/M&A team. He focuses his practice on M&A and Private Equity transactions and is an expert with particular experience in the real estate as well as the technology & telecommunications sector. He also has a special focus on matters regarding infrastructure 4.0 (especially in the logistics, mobility and defense industry) and regularly advises national and international clients on the structuring of joint ventures.
Philipp is ranked among the "Best Lawyers" for M&A by Handelsblatt in 2022 and has been recognized as “Notable Practitioner” for Private Equity and M&A by International Finance Law Review's IFLR1000 since 2018.
Prior to joining the firm, Philipp worked for Olswang in Germany and in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group at Freshfields in Hamburg. In 2019, he was seconded to our GT office in Chicago.
- Infrastructure 4.0
- New technologies & smart living
- Private & Public M&A
- Joint Ventures
- Corporate Law
- Private Equity
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, IFLR1000, "Notable Practitioner," Private Equity, M&A, since 2018
- Listed, Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers – Ones to Watch, Corporate Law, 2021
- “Top deal captain who is well on his way to following the footsteps of his older partners”, The Legal 500, 2021
- Team Member, Chambers USA, Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2017
- Second Legal State Exam, Berlin/Germany, 2013
- Ph.D., Bucerius Law School, Hamburg/Germany
- First Legal State Exam, Hamburg/Germany, 2009
- LL.B., Bucerius Law School, Hamburg/Germany and Santa Clara University, California/USA, 2008