Danielle N. SuessAssociate Danielle.Suess@gtlaw.com
Danielle is an intellectual property attorney working with clients to develop a holistic approach to brand management. She has over a decade of experience in managing and protecting intellectual property, including experience developing and executing a global brand management strategy.
Danielle focuses her practice on brand management including clearance, prosecution, maintenance, and enforcement of trademarks. She also has experience representing clients in Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution (UDRP) proceedings and online social media matters.
- Trademark and brand management
- Trademark clearance
- Trademark prosecution and enforcement
- Domain name dispute resolution proceedings
- Best Buy, 2017-2022
- Associate Corporate Counsel, 2022
- Trademark Paralegal, 2017-2022
- Pro Bono Special Attorney, Minneosta Attorney General’s Office, 2022
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Gary Larson, 2003
- J.D., magna cum laude, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- B.A., University of Minnesota – Morris