HOUSTON – June 26, 2019 –The Legal 500 United States 2019 Guide recognized nine attorneys resident in the Texas offices of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Christopher L. Bell (Houston) – Environmental Litigation; Environmental Regulatory
- Joseph F. Coniglio (Dallas) – Healthcare: Service Providers; Healthcare: Health Insurers
- Karl G. Dial (Dallas) – Dispute Resolution: Securities Litigation - Defense
- William Garner (Houston) – Energy Transactions: Oil & Gas; Energy Regulation: Conventional Power
- Shari L. Heyen (Houston) – Finance: Restructuring (including Bankruptcy) – Corporate
- Michael L. Malone (Dallas) – Healthcare: Service Providers
- Dwayne L. Mason (Houston) – Intellectual Property: Trade Secrets (Litigation and Non-Contentious Matters)
- Alicia Sienne Voltmer (Dallas) – Labor and Employment: Labor – Management Relations; Disputes (including Collective Actions) – Defense; Workplace and Employment Counseling
- Dale Wainwright (Austin) – Dispute Resolution: Appellate
“We are proud of the client relationships we have developed and worked hard to maintain,” said Mary-Olga Lovett, Senior Vice President and Co-Regional Operating Shareholder of the firm’s Texas offices. “Our attorneys serve as trusted counselors, advocates, and partners and this honor is a testament to their dedication and commitment. Congratulations to all the lawyers recognized this year.”
According to the publisher, the Guide’s acknowledgements recognize practice areas, teams, and practitioners who are “providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel.” The recognition is based on feedback from 300,000 clients worldwide, law firm submissions, and interviews with private practice lawyers, in addition to Legal 500’s independent research in the legal market.
Firmwide, Greenberg Traurig had more than 140 attorneys and 36 practices recognized in The Legal 500 United States 2019 Guide.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas: Texas is important to Greenberg Traurig and part of its history. With more than 125 Texas lawyers in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Greenberg Traurig has deep roots in the Texas business, legal, and governmental communities. Greenberg Traurig Texas works with clients to address their interdisciplinary legal needs across the state utilizing the firm’s global platform. The Texas attorneys are experienced in industries key to the state’s future, including: aviation, chemicals, construction, education, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, health care, hedge funds, hospitality, infrastructure, insurance, media, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, real estate, retail, sports, technology and software, telecommunications, transportation, and video games and esports.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 39 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.