Jae Woo Park ‡Shareholder Jae.Park@gtlaw.com
Jae Woo Park advises public companies, financial sponsors, private equity funds, sovereign wealth funds, and their respective portfolio companies on a wide variety of domestic and cross border transactions. Jae Woo counsels clients on leveraged buyouts, mergers, asset acquisitions, joint ventures, equity purchases, equity investments, reorganizations and recapitalizations, strategic investments, and dispositions. Jae Woo also advises private equity funds in connection with its formation and offering of equity interests to investors.
In addition, Jae Woo advises the board of directors and senior executives of companies on general corporate governance, management, and operational related matters.
Jae Woo has experience in a broad range of industries, including health care, industrials, including aerospace and defense, and technology.
Prior to relocating to Northern Virginia during the Pandemic, Jae Woo practiced for over fifteen years in the New York and Abu Dhabi offices of large international law firms.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity transactions
- Venture capital and growth investments
- Investment funds
- General corporate
- Represented Synqa Co. Ltd., (d/b/a/ Opn), a one-stop payments solutions company based in Japan and Southeast Asia, in connection with its acquisition of Merchant eSolutions, Inc., a leading end-to-end digital commerce platform that provides payment processing and solutions in the United States.
- Represented EdgeCore Digital Infrastructure, an owner, operator and builder of hyperscale data centers, and its management in connection with its $1.2 billion sale to Partners Group, a private equity firm.
- Represented Patient Square Capital in connection with its $1.25 billion acquisition of Hanger, Inc. (NYSE Company), a leading provider of prosthetics and orthotics products and services.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a leading developer and manufacturer of automated gate systems and software and systems integrator for the supply chain.°
- Represented Stellex Capital Management in its acquisition of the U.S. and Australia based conveyor business units from Komatsu Mining Corp.°
- Represented The Watermill Group LLC on its acquisition of Weston Forest Products Inc.°
- Represented a private equity fund on its acquisition of a leading supplier of aerospace technology, equipment, and solutions company in Kansas.°
- Represented Andaray (Holdings) Limited in its acquisition of Beck Industries International Sprl, a manufacturer and supplier of industrial fasteners.°
- Represented Enbi Rochester in its acquisition of Pierce Industries, LLC, a manufacturer of industrial rollers.°
- Represented The Watermill Group in its acquisition of Goat Holding Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of precision rollers, engineered insulation, and sealing technologies.°
- Represented JOST Werke AG in its acquisition of Ålö Holding AB, a leading supplier in the agricultural machinery industry.°
- Represented the Wilcor Group, Inc. and Partnership Holding Corp., in connection with their acquisition of all outstanding minority interests in NEXT Management LLC, NEXT Italy S.R.L., NEXT Management Paris S.A.R.L., NEXT Management London Limited, and NEXT Milano S.R.L., a global fashion management agency business.°
- Represented Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB, in its $903 million acquisition of Sarnova Inc., a health care products distributor.°
- Represented Laborie Medical Technologies Inc. in its $214 million “take private” acquisition of Cogentix Medical Inc., a specialty medical device manufacturer.°
- Represented The Watermill Group in the sale of C&M Technologies Group, Inc. and its affiliates to Winchester Interconnect Corporation.°
- Represented The Watermill Group in its acquisition of Andaray (Holdings) Limited, a UK based manufacturer and distributor of high-strength industrial fastener systems.°
- Represented Audax Private Equity as co-counsel in connection with its acquisition of Protective Industrial Products, Inc., a supplier to protective equipment to industrial distributors.°
- Represented Audax Private Equity as co-counsel in connection with its acquisition of Belmont Instrument Corp., a developer of fluid management and critical care medical devices.°
- Represented Quality Metal Craft, Inc. and Experi-Metal Inc. in connection with their respective recapitalization transactions.°
- Represented Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB, in its $640 million acquisition of Laborie Medical Technologies Inc., a urology and gastrointestinal diagnostic equipment manufacturer.°
- Represented Array Canada Inc. in its joint venture with Vulkan Retail Co. S.A. DE C.V.°
- Represented Kingswood Capital in connection with its acquisition of AVAD LLC and AVAD Canada Ltd., a North American premier AV solutions provider.°
- Represented Atlas Holdings LLC in its acquisition of Alcoa Transformacion de Productos S.L. and Alcoa France S.A.S.°
- Represented financial advisor, Moelis & Company, in connection with Omnicom Group’s $35 billion merger of equals with Publicis Group.°
- Represented Abu Dhabi’s state-owned Advanced Technology Investment Co. LLC in its acquisition of Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd. for 5.6 billion Singapore dollars, including debt.°
- Represented Al Ghaith Holding Company PJSC in its $464 million sale of Shadeed Iron & Steel LLC.°
- Represented Aabar Investments PJSC in its joint venture with the Dead Sea Touristic and Real Estate Investment.°
- Represented financial advisor, Merrill Lynch, in connection with Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp’s sale to Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc.°
- Represented CMSI Holdings Corp in its sale to Elektra AB.°
- Represented Left Lane Capital LLC, the lead investor in Hykso, Inc.’s (d/b/a FightCamp) $20 million Series A financing round (pre-money valuation of $75 million). FightCamp is a provider of interactive home boxing classes through on-demand classes, together with hardware (sensors) and software content.°
- Represented Left Lane Capital LLC, the lead investor in GoSite, Inc.’s $40 million Series B financing round (pre-money valuation of $200 million). GoSite, Inc. operates a digital platform that assists small businesses in transitioning their operations online.°
- Represented Left Lane Capital LLC, the lead investor in Maestro Food Co., d/b/a Tovala, in its $25 million Series C financing round (pre-money valuation of $150 million). Tovala is a smart oven maker and meal kit service provider.°
- Represented a private equity fund on its investment for a 10% of the equity interests in an aerospace and defense consulting company.°
- Represented Equinox Holdings Inc. in its direct investment in a personal care and products company.°
- Represented Equinox Holdings Inc. in its direct investment in a sports drink company.°
- Represented Equinox Holdings Inc. in its direct investment in a mental health care company.°
- Represented Bessemer Venture Partners in its investment in a data privacy software company.°
- Represented The Regents of the University of California in its direct investment in a regenerative medicine company.°
- Represented Apax Digital Fund in its investment in Wizeline, Inc., an outsourced product development and technology company.°
- Represented Acceleration Resources LLC and other limited partners in connection with their minority investments in a consortium engaged in oil and gas matters.°
- Represented Aabar Investments PJSC in its investment in Virgin Galactic LLC.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Park prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Assistant General Counsel, Collins Aerospace Systems (formerly UTC Aerospace Systems, and a subsidiary of Raytheon Technologies Corporation), 2011-2013
J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
- Research Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transactional Law
- B.A., magna cum laude, New York University
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Korean, Conversational