Joel D. Maser focuses his practice on structuring and negotiating complex real estate joint ventures and investments and general corporate transactions. He regularly represents developers and investors in real estate joint ventures. Joel also advises on Florida state and local tax matters. Joel is an active member and past Chair of the Florida Bar Tax Section. Joel has lectured extensively and prepared educational programs on tax issues including: issues related to Florida Sales Tax, federal tax issues relating to partnerships, and tax matters for the general practitioner and non-tax lawyer.
- General representation of real estate developers and investors, and hotel owners and operators
- Real estate development and investment ventures
- Tax and business planning for real estate investment transactions
- Choice of business entities and alternative organizational and investment structures
- Florida state and local tax matters
- General corporate tax and business planning