Greenberg Traurig’s global Financial Regulatory & Compliance Practice assists financial services firms of all types and sizes, as well as their holding companies, directors, officers, investors, and vendors. We are trusted advisors, providing comprehensive advice on U.S. and global regulatory, supervisory, enforcement, litigation, legislative and policy, licensing and chartering, compliance, M&A and capital markets, and corporate governance matters.
With offices in Washington, D.C. and important U.S. state capitols and global financial centers, we consult regularly with staff from the:
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- As well as state financial services regulators, securities agencies, and attorneys general offices.
We routinely handle cross-border matters regularly involving UK, European, Latin American, and Asian financial regulators. We provide our clients with practical strategies to meet their legal and regulatory needs efficiently.
Our Financial Services Blog
Greenberg Traurig’s Financial Services Observer monitors and reports on news, legal developments, litigation, and legislative actions affecting the financial services industry. Written by members of Greenberg Traurig’s Financial Regulatory and Compliance Group, this blog is designed to help in-house counsel and industry executives stay abreast of major developments affecting their industry.
Areas of Focus:
- Anti-Money Laundering & Enforcement
- Bank Regulation and Compliance
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Broker-Dealer Regulation and Compliance
- Consumer Financial Regulation, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Financial Services Litigation
- Fintech & Digital Payments
- Futures and Derivatives Regulatory and Compliance
- Global Regulation: Europe & UK, Asia, Mexico
- Investment Companies, Private Funds, and Investment Advisers
- Mortgage Lending and Servicing Regulation
- Unclaimed Property