CLE Presentation to Facebook: Internet, Mobile and Digital Law Year in Review: What You Need to Know for 2021 and Beyond, presented by Ian Ballon, Shareholder and Co-Chair of GT's Global IP & Technology Practice Group.
This program is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA.
If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email email@example.com. If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.
- ANTITRUST RESTRICTIONS ON TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
- CALIFORNIA’S IOT LAW ON THE SECURITY OF CONNECTED DEVICES
- MOBILE AND INTERNET CONTRACT FORMATION AND ENFORCEMENT
- DATA SCRAPING, DATABASE PROTECTION AND THE USE OF BOTS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TO GATHER CONTENT AND INFORMATION
- THE GOOD SAMARITAN EXEMPTION — SECTION 230 OF THE CDA
- HYPERTEXT LINKS GENERAL
- CCPA LITIGATION
- DEFENDING DATA PRIVACY CLASS ACTION LITIGATION
- WEBSITE AND MOBILE APP ACCESSIBILITY UNDER THE ADA
- DEFENDING SECURITY BREACH CLASS ACTION LITIGATION
- DMCA SAFE HARBORS: AN ANALYSIS OF THE STATUTE AND CASE LAW
- GT NLJ: HOW WORKING FROM HOME MAY CHANGE FEDERAL COURT LITIGATION FOR THE BETTE