Greenberg Traurig, in collaboration with German engineering firm DEEP.KBB and Dutch consulting firm Rebel Group, hosted their third installment of a hydrogen-focused webinar series on the topic of Hydrogen Infrastructure and Storage Projects. There were presentations by Gas Storage Denmark and Snam S.p.A., followed by a panel discussion.
Gas Storage Denmark presented on how large-scale underground hydrogen storage needs to be an essential part of the first public hydrogen infrastructure with their contribution in the innovative co-creation project, Green Hydrogen Hub Denmark.
Snam S.p.A. presented on transportation and underground storage infrastructure readiness to unlock hydrogen potential.
- Marijn Bodelier - Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig (Moderator)
- Heike Bernhardt - Technical Director, DEEP.KBB
- Dr. Martin Borning - Local Partner, Greenberg Traurig
- William Garner - Co-Chair of Energy & Natural Resources Practice, Greenberg Traurig
- Hans-Age Nielsen - Chief Business Development Manager, Gas Storage Denmark
- Emanuele Santo - Senior Vice President, Snam Global Solutions, Snam S.p.A.
- Leonardo Spicci - Senior Vice President, Storage Solution, Snam S.p.A.
- Frederik de Vries - Senior Manager, Rebel Group