LOS ANGELES– May 26, 2015 – Ten attorneys from the California offices of international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are named as leading practitioners in their respective practices in the 2015 Chambers USA Guide. Firmwide, more than 180 attorneys were recognized in the Guide.
Chambers and Partners publishes the annual Guide each May, selecting attorneys based on thousands of interviews conducted with clients and attorneys from around the globe. Attorneys, practice areas, and firms are ranked by placement in “bands,” with Band 1 being the highest placement.
The following Greenberg Traurig California attorneys are included in the 2015 Chambers USA Guide for California and Nationwide:
- Tom K. Ara, Los Angeles - (California: Media & Entertainment: Transactional)
- Charles S. Birenbaum, San Francisco - (California: Labor & Employment)
- Daniel H. Black, Los Angeles -(California: Media & Entertainment: Transactional)
- Jay L. Cooper, Los Angeles - (California: Media & Entertainment: Transactional: Mainly Talent)
- Bruce Fischer, Orange County - (California: Real Estate)
- Sanford C. Presant, Los Angeles - (California: Tax)
- Howard Steinberg, Los Angeles - (California: Bankruptcy/Restructuring)
- Ian C. Ballon, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley - (Nationwide: Privacy & Data Security)
- Richard F. Davis, Los Angeles - (Nationwide: Leisure & Hospitality)
- Lawrence H. Heller, Los Angeles - (Nationwide: Wealth Management: Western Region)
In addition to the individual rankings, Chambers and Partners ranks practice areas as well. Greenberg Traurig’s California team received “band” placement ranking for its Media & Entertainment: Transactional Practice.