Skip to main content

Greenberg Traurig Team to Participate in Susan G. Komen®’s 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk in San Diego

SAN DIEGO – Sept. 30, 2015 – On Nov. 20-22, 2015, the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP will support the Susan G. Komen® 3-Day 60-mile walk to raise funds and awareness for research, scientific programs, and community-based breast health and education programs for women and men facing breast cancer. Greenberg Traurig’s “Cure Counselors” team will participate in the walk in San Diego, California.

“Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide and the Susan G. Komen® walk raises much-needed funds that are used to invest in science to find cures,” said Greenberg Traurig Co-President Hilarie Bass, who will serve as captain of the Greenberg Traurig “Cure Counselors” team. “We, at Greenberg Traurig, are happy to support this cause.”

“For the past four years participating with the Greenberg Traurig team, I find this walk to be life changing, as I am surrounded by love and support from participants, volunteers, and those who cheer us on; I come back stronger each year and more determined to find a cure,” said Martha A. Sabol, co-chair of the Greenberg Traurig’s Gaming Practice and co-chair of the firm’s Women’s Initiative.

According to their website, 75 percent of the net proceeds raised by the Susan G. Komen 3-Day® walk help support Susan G. Komen®’s Research and Training Grant Program and large public health outreach programs for women and men facing breast cancer. The remaining 25 percent helps fund local community and affiliate support and outreach programs. Read more information on the Greenberg Traurig team.