Alexis FreseAssociate firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexis Frese is part of the corporate practice group, focusing on corporate transaction work, including finance, mergers & acquisitions and private equity. Her finance practice includes advising borrowers, lenders, private equity firms, financial sponsors and other investors or capital providers in a wide range of financing matters, including acquisition financing, credit facilities, direct lending, real estate financing, secured and unsecured debt financing and other commercial lending matters. Her corporate work involves advising buyers and sellers in equity purchase transactions, asset sales, mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate governance. Alexis has also worked with Greenberg Traurig’s Entertainment & Media practice, representing investment firms in the sale and securitization of music catalogs and advising production companies on talent and production agreements.
- Advised a division of Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO) in a $1.8 billion asset-backed securitization secured by a diversified catalog of compositions and recordings.
- Created a term and revolving credit facility for a restaurant chain to fund its expansion of locations.
- Represented an investment company in the purchase of equity from an existing stockholder of a cosmetics company.
- Advised a media personality on the reorganization of his holding company and its various operating subsidiaries in connection with a shareholder settlement agreement.
- Represented a large financial institution in the origination of a $1B+ loan secured by a portfolio of multiple residential and commercial real estate properties, and advised on the subsequent securitization.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Frese prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Consultant, Strategy & Business Transformation Practice, The Hackett Group, 2015-2016
- Intern, Business & Tax Section, Office of the Attorney General of California, California Department of Justice, 2018
- Clinical Intern, USC Gould School of Law Post-Conviction Justice Project, 2017-2018
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2020-Present
- Member, California Bar Association, 2020-Present
J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2019
- Business Law Certificate
- Media and Entertainment Law Certificate
- Staff Member, Spotlight: USC Entertainment Law Journal
- B.S., with honors, University of Maryland Smith School of Business