Nicola GuaragnellaSenior Associate Nicola.Guaragnella@gtlaw.com
Nicola Guaragnella focuses his practice on real estate matters. He advises domestic and international clients in the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets and development projects.
- Real estate sales and acquisitions
- Built to suit transaction
- Land acquisition
- a foreign investor in relation to a built to suit transaction of a logistics complex in central Italy), with an overall GIA of approximately 188,000 sqm.°
- a foreign investor in relation to the acquisition of a building area of approximately 190,000 sqm.°
- a fund managed by a first standing Italian Asset Management Company in relation to the disposal procedure of of two commercial units (“medie strutture di vendita”) located in a shopping center.°
- a fund managed by a first standing Italian Asset Management Company in relation to the letting phase of an entire office building located in Milan.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Guaragnella prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig Santa Maria, an affiliate of Greenberg Traurig, P.A. and Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, Bari Bar Association, 2012
- J.D., 110/110 cum laude, University of Bari, 2007
- Italian, Native
- English, Fluent