Nigel MasendaAssociate email@example.com
Nigel Masenda is a member of the Corporate Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Los Angeles office. He handles general corporate matters with a focus on capital markets and private equity.
- Managed the data room, critically reviewed documents, and corresponded directly with opposing counsel to confirm material facts for client, a leading private investment firm managing over $13 billion in equity capital, in connection with a private acquisition that was completed by way of a plan of arrangement.°
- Handled the drafting of the Canadian Wrapper, Officer’s Certificate, and Directors’ Resolution for the issuer, a leading U.S. diagnostic imaging company, in connection with its private offering of $400 million senior secured notes.°
- Organized and managed the closing agenda and drafted the closing documents such as the Response Letter to the TSX Opinion Letter in connection with a $981 million acquisition.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Masenda prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Founder, Inclusive Click, 2021
- Secondment, Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada, 2021
- Municipal Works Student, City of Niagara Falls, 2017
Recognition & Leadership
- Advisor, Synergy Executive & Boards Consulting Group, 2022-Present
- Chair, Queen’s University Recent Alumni Council, 2022-Present
- Education Committee Member, The BlackNorth Initiative, 2020-Present
- J.D., Queen’s University Faculty of Law, 2020
- B.A., Honours, Brock University, 2017
- Ontario, Canada