Phillip PopkinAssociate Phillip.Popkin@gtlaw.com
Phillip Popkin represents clients on matters related to executive compensation and employee benefits in mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions. Phil drafts employment and compensation plans, agreements, and awards, as well as conducts benefits related transactional due diligence.
- Executive compensation
- Employee benefits
- Represented management in sale of large transportation company.°
- Represented a private equity firm in its sale of cloud-based software company.°
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a large nuclear waste decommissioning company.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Popkin prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Tax Researcher, H&R Block, 2019-2020
- Legal Intern, Litigation Bureau and Appeals Division, Massachusetts Department of Revenue, 2018
J.D., magna cum laude, Boston College Law School,
- Tax Law Concentration
- Order of the Coif
- Staff Editor, Boston College Law Review
- B.A., summa cum laude, Stony Brook University
- New York