Join Greenberg Traurig attorneys, Peggy Hunt, Annette Jarvis and Marc Musyl, and Larx Advisors for a discussion on the next steps for corporate recovery after the COVID-19 shutdown. This webinar is taking place on Wednesday, June 17 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. EDT.
- Assessing your financial health
- Identifying core problems with PPP loans
- Legal and Financial tools for addressing main issues
- Financial strategies for increasing liquidity and exploring new sources of capital and business partners
- Legal options including of out-of-court workout, SBRA, Receiverships, ABCs, Chapter 11
- Webinar Recording: Financial and Legal Prescriptions for Corporate Recovery: Addressing Financial Distress After the PPP Loans Run Out is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA.
- If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.
- Presentation Handout: Financial and Legal Prescriptions for Corporate Recovery