On Thursday, April 7 at 9:00 a.m. EDT, Greenberg Traurig and Posse Herrera Ruiz presented an overview of the benefits for companies and individuals to establish holding structures in the Netherlands and opportunities arising under the recently signed Colombia-Netherlands income tax treaty.
The webinar included:
- A summary of why the Netherlands is an attractive holding company jurisdiction for companies and individuals, as compared to other alternatives
- The benefits of the recently signed Colombia-Netherlands income tax treaty
- Practical international tax and corporate planning considerations for Colombian and other Latin American companies and individuals
- Recording: Click here to view the recording.
- Materials: Click here to dowload a copy of the presentation.