More than $60 billion of New Markets Tax Credit (“NMTC”) capital has been invested nationwide into thousands of businesses and real estate developments since 2002. TAG by Cherry Bekaert, Capital One Bank, and Greenberg Traurig invite you to learn how to access New Markets Tax Credits for your qualified business, community facility, manufacturing plant, or real estate development and learn why Tampa, Florida has been identified as a priority within the NMTC industry. The workshop will also cover real-world case studies of successful projects in the area.
These unique tax credits have helped non-profits, manufacturers, developers, and business owners gain access to a low-cost source of capital to solve a portion of their capital needs while creating significant community and economic impact in distressed areas.
- Scott Scheffy, Senior Manager, Project Finance | Tax Advantage Group by Cherry Bekaert
- James O. Lang, Shareholder | Greenberg Traurig, Tax Practice
- Andrew Rubin, Of Counsel | Greenberg Traurig, Public Finance & Infrastructure
- John Chamberlain, Senior Vice President |Capital One Bank
- Mark Preston, Vice President & Relationship Manager | Capital One Bank
Join us to hear about the NMTC program and find out if your project or business qualifies.