|Tweets by GTLawInnovation|
Greenberg Traurig (GT) is dedicated to elevating how our clients experience legal services. At the core of this commitment is our Innovative Client Strategies Team. This multi-disciplinary team of attorneys and business professionals focuses solely on developing client experience based innovation. To elevate our clients’ experience, we focus on delivering more than just high-quality legal advice – we strive to deliver enhanced value, better insights, and more predictability.
At GT we leverage six innovation drivers—optimized staffing, improved planning, value-based pricing, strategic legal insights, productivity applications and our culture of innovation—to enhance our clients’ experience. By applying these drivers to the traditional legal model, we create innovative strategies that enable our attorneys to improve predictability, provide better insights, and ultimately deliver more value. Collaborating with our clients to meet their goals has always been a core principle at GT—deploying innovative strategies enables us to provide a best-in-class experience as we work to meet those goals.
For decades, GT has fostered a culture of entrepreneurship and collaboration, positioning our attorneys to provide the quality and value our clients seek. We have always looked outside of the traditional legal model for ways to provide better service to our clients. More than 50 years after our founding, we remain focused on developing innovative strategies that help our clients navigate the ever-changing legal and business environments.
- Delivering More Predictable Immigration Outcomes. To enhance how one technology client managed its immigration caseload, GT teamed up with the client’s immigration team members to help develop a proprietary immigration management system and related immigration matter playbook and templates. This system provides a more efficient and effective platform to track employee visa process and status which enhances the predictability of immigration application outcomes.
- Creating Litigation Case Insights and Improving Communication. We alleviated the pain and frustration experienced by one large retail client by developing litigation matter communication website (using SharePoint) that organized the status and details of multiple litigation matters. In addition to providing for better case management, the client uses the SharePoint site to glean insights from and recognize patterns developing with respect to similar cases. The website also enhances the client’s ability to track and monitor case status without having to constantly reach out via email for status updates.
- Enhancing Value Through Smarter Pricing. We developed a M&A pricing template and deal complexity scoring system that are used by several franchise clients to better align the legal costs incurred in handling an acquisition or disposition of franchise locations transaction with the overall cost of the transaction. By increasing the awareness of cost and scaling costs to match deal size the client experience is greatly improved.
- Saving Time with Automatic Immigration Status Assessment Tool.To preserve time and resources, GT developed an online immigration status assessment tool (using a third-party expert system development tool) that allows clients to quickly evaluate the immigration status of a potential new hire from a foreign jurisdiction automatically online without having to call an attorney.
- Developing Strategic Insights with Litigation Case Data. To allow our clients to develop valuable strategic insights buried in the facts and circumstances of thousands of cases, we developed a litigation case database (using SharePoint) that allows clients and attorneys to more effectively organize, aggregate and analyze the large volumes of important case related data. This tool allows clients to develop critical insights and recognize valuable patterns that enhances their ability to defend themselves in multi-party litigation.