CHICAGO (October 6, 2014) –The international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP will co-host a seminar in their Chicago office discussing the experience of U.S. investors in Poland and the current investment landscape. The program, presented in conjunction with the Polish American Chamber of Commerce and in partnership with The Trade and Investment Section of the Polish Embassy in Washington, D.C., will take place on Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 8:30 a.m.
Poland is often referenced as one of the most attractive locations for foreign investments in Europe. Investors say they value Poland's economic and political stability, educated human capital, large domestic market, and central location in Europe. Presently, Poland may especially offer investment opportunities in several sectors, including real estate, aerospace, business services, technology, renewable energy and R&D.
Panelists for the program include:
- Grażyna Henclewska | Undersecretary of State, Polish Ministry of Economy;
- Paweł Pietrasieński, PhD | Minister Counselor, Head of the Trade and Investment Promotion Section - Embassy of the Republic of Poland (Washington, D.C.);
- Dr. Jacek Adamski | Advisor to the Board, Polish Confederation Lewiatan;
- Stephen J. Horvath III | Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig (Warsaw and London); and
- Bartosz Clemenz | Local Partner, Greenberg Traurig (Warsaw).