BERLIN – June 24, 2016 - In the context of his annual ranking Best Lawyers in Germany, the US publisher has once again honored seven partners of Greenberg Traurig Germany and GT Restructuring in six jurisdictions.
The following attorneys are recommended:
- Christian Schede in the categories of Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Real Estate Law
- Christoph Enaux in the categories of Media Law and Telecommunications Law
- Claudia Hard in the category of Finance Law
- Stefan Lütje in the category of Media Law
- Florian Rösch in the category of Real Estate Law
- Georg von Wallis in the category of Media Law
- Christian Köhler-Ma in the category of Restructuring and Insolvency Law
Best Lawyers has been published in the United States since 1983 and is deemed to be one of the oldest and most respected publications for the evaluation of lawyers. Every year, the publisher questions thousands of lawyers regarding the performance of their competitors. Best Lawyers in Germany, a ranking specifically designed for the German legal market, has been released in 2009 and is published annually by German newspaper Handelsblatt.