LOS ANGELES – March 6, 2020 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has elevated five attorneys to shareholder and five to of counsel in the firm’s California offices.
Firmwide, Greenberg Traurig announced the elevation of 44 attorneys to shareholder. The new shareholders span 22 offices and 13 practice areas. The firm also announced the elevation to of counsel and counsel of 34 attorneys from 18 offices, practicing in 11 areas of law. Women, ethnic minorities, and LGBTQ+ attorneys make up more than one half of the firm’s 2020 Shareholder Class and nearly 40% of those elevated to of counsel.
Elevated to shareholder in California:
- Ryan C. Bykerk - Los Angeles - Labor & Employment
- Colin W. Fraser - Orange County - Litigation
- Lindsay E. Hutner - San Francisco - Labor & Employment
- April B. Kim - Los Angeles - Energy & Natural Resources
- Philip I. Person – San Francisco – Labor & Employment
Elevated to of counsel in California:
- Geoffrey A. Cohn - Los Angeles - Entertainment & Media
- Colin Taylor DeHoney - Los Angeles - Corporate Michael R. Hogue - San Francisco - Litigation
- Michael R. Hogue - San Francisco - Litigation
- Josh Ludmir - Los Angeles - Entertainment & Media
- Jonathan S. Sack - San Francisco - Labor & Employment
About Greenberg Traurig’s California Offices: Greenberg Traurig has more than 175 corporate, entertainment, government law and policy, intellectual property, litigation, real estate, and taxation attorneys in California, located in Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.