The 2020 rankings of independently-assessed “cutting-edge, innovative” lawyers include six lawyers from the global firm’s Philadelphia office – including three making their debut
PHILADELPHIA, JUNE 24, 2020 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP’s 150 lawyers ranked in The Legal 500 U.S. Guide 2020 include six members of its Philadelphia office, with three enjoying a first-time listing.
The London-based entity researches industry and practice areas to determine law firms and lawyers who provide “cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel,” according to the publication.
In the Philadelphia office this year, those practitioners are:
- Curtis B. Toll, managing shareholder, Greenberg Traurig Philadelphia – for environmental regulatory matters.
- James N. Boudreau, co-chair, Labor & Employment Practice – for defense in labor and employment disputes, including collective actions and workplace and employment counseling.
- David G. Mandelbaum, co-chair, Environmental Practice – for environmental litigation and regulatory matters.
- Kelly Dobbs Bunting, shareholder – for workplace and employment counseling
- Jillian C. Kirn, shareholder – for dispute resolution defense in product liability, mass tort and class action in toxic torts.
- Kaitlyn R. Maxwell, shareholder – for environmental litigation matters.
Toll, Kirn, and Maxwell joined the list for the first time this year. Boudreau first appeared in 2013, Mandelbaum and Dobbs in 2014.
Other shareholders in the Philadelphia office previously have been lauded by The Legal 500, such as: Jessica Natali, for dispute resolution in corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense; Keith E. Smith, for dispute resolution defense in product liability, mass tort and class actions for consumer products as well as pharmaceuticals and medical devices; Brian Rubenstein, for dispute resolution defense in product liability, mass tort and class actions for consumer products as well as pharmaceuticals and medical devices; Caleb J. Holmes, for environmental litigation; Robert M. Goldich, for labor and employment litigation; and Diane Vuocolo, for finance - corporate restructuring, including bankruptcy.
About Greenberg Traurig Philadelphia: Founded in 1997, Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia office is home to some 50 attorneys whose practices include Real Estate, Public Finance, Litigation, Labor & Employment, Environmental, Government Law & Policy, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, White Collar Defense & Special Investigations, Corporate & Securities, Intellectual Property, Immigration & Compliance, Investment Regulation, and Tax. The Philadelphia office represents clients in the manufacturing, health care, real estate, energy, financial, and insurance industries, state and local governments, professional service, and energy firms and individuals.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law