MIAMI, FL – Oct. 5, 2021 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. announced that 10 of its Florida attorneys have been recognized as "Top Lawyers" by Aventura Magazine.
Aventura Magazine partnered with Professional Research Services to determine the top lawyers in the region as chosen by their peers, according to the publication. The attorneys who received the highest number of votes are honored in the 2021 "Top Lawyers" list, featured in Aventura Magazine’s October 2021 issue.
The following attorneys are recognized as "Top Lawyers" for the listed practice areas:
- Cesar L. Alvarez – Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Emilio J. Alvarez-Farré – Corporate Law
- L. Frank Cordero – Tax Law
- Necky Deneus – Tax Law
- Alan T. Dimond – Construction Law
- John B. Hutton III – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Enjoliqué Aytch Lett – Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Akiesha Gilcrist Sainvil – Class Action/Mass Torts; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions
- Ozzie A. Schindler – Tax Law
- Diana S.C. Zeydel – Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2300 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 4.0 Plus Certified. Web: www.gtlaw.com