Keith M. PockrossOf Counsel firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith M. Pockross has wide-ranging experience in all facets of real estate law and represents both entrepreneurial and institutional clients in Colorado and elsewhere in the United States.
- Big box commercial and shopping center development and leasing
- Master planned residential and golf course communities
- Residential - Home builders
- Acquisitions and dispositions of income producing properties
- Asset based lending
- Represent Colorado residential and commercial subdivision developer with land acquisition, entitlement and lot sales
- Represented developer in the conversion of a San Francisco office building into a luxury residential building containing both condominium units and fractional interest units being sold by a luxury tier hotel chain.
- Represented clients in the acquisition of income-producing apartment complexes, retail centers and warehouse properties throughout the United States.
- Represented several asset-based lenders in transactions throughout the Western United States.
- Represented a major big-box chain store in its land acquisition, land use entitlement and construction activities throughout Colorado and the inter-mountain west region.
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, Chambers & Partners USA Real Estate Law Firm of the Year, 2010, 2013, 2017-2018, and 2022
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2013-2021
- Team Member, a U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, "Law Firm of the Year" in Real Estate Law, 2015
- Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013 and 2014
- Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011-2013, and 2022
- Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5.0
°AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell DistinguishedSM and Martindale-Hubbell NotableSM are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies.
Lamont School of Music, Society Board of Directors
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 1969
- M.A., Labor and Industrial Relations, University of Illinois, 1965
- B.S., Economics, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1964
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois