Stavan S. PrasadAssociate firstname.lastname@example.org
Stavan Prasad focuses his practice on commercial real estate. Stavan represents owners, developers, and lenders in connection with the sale, purchase and financing of all asset types including, office buildings, retail malls, hotels, condominiums, and multifamily residential complexes. Stavan also represents landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
Stavan also represents a variety of hospitality and health and fitness franchisees in all legal aspects including leases, franchise agreements, acquisitions, dispositions and financing.
- Mortgage and mezzanine financing
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Commercial leasing
- Joint ventures
- Franchisee representation
- General Counsel, AARK Enterprises, 2010-2014
- Handled simultaneous acquisition and financing of 14 restaurants spanning 3 states.°
- Represented a developer in connection with a $90 million acquisition financing of an on-going project in Harrison, New Jersey.°
- Represented a lender in connection with a $50 million loan secured by fee and leasehold interest in 9 properties spanning 5 states.°
- Represented a franchisee in connection with an area development franchise agreement covering the northern New Jersey area.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Prasad prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Land Use and Zoning Law, 2023
- J.D., University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, 2008
- Rowan University, 2005
- New York
- New Jersey
- Gujarati, Native
- Hindi, Conversational