Elizabeth Przybysz has focused exclusively on U.S. immigration law for nearly 10 years. She represents clients with respect to a wide range of business immigration matters, including non-immigrant petitions and visa applications, as well as immigrant petitions for executive transferees, specialized knowledge workers, and other professionals. In addition, Elizabeth supervises the drafting of Applications for Permanent Employment Certification to the U.S. Department of Labor as part of the multistage application process for U.S. permanent residency. She manages U.S. Department of Labor audits related to Applications for Permanent Employment Certification and advises corporate clients on regulatory compliance issues. She represents domestic and multinational employers before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Department of State. Elizabeth’s experience extends across a broad spectrum of industries, including information technology, financial services, telecommunications, health care, manufacturing, and hospitality.
Elizabeth also provides training in both English and Spanish to managers and employees on a range of immigration-related topics, as well as employment-related topics.
- Non-Immigrant Visa Petitions
- E, F-1, H-1B, J-1, L-1, O-1, TN
- Immigrant Visa Petitions
- EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, Multinational Managers or Executives), EB-2 (Advanced Degree and Exceptional Ability) and EB-3 (Professionals/Skilled Workers)
- Form I-9 and E-Verify Compliance
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Investigations and Audits
- EEO and Immigration Training Programs