Maciej RomanSenior Associate Maciej.Roman@gtlaw.com
Maciej Roman provides complex legal advice relating to real estate sale and acquisition transactions (asset and share deals) involving shopping centers, hotels, office, PRS and warehouse buildings as well as undeveloped land. He advises clients with respect to asset management, the investment process, commercialization, property management and ongoing corporate matters.
- Commercial development
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Advised BentallGreenOak on the acquisition of a portfolio of five logistics parks in Poland in a mixed concept (share deal/asset deal) from Panattoni Europe investors.˚
- Advised BentallGreenOak on the acquisition of a logistics park in Tczew valued at approximately EUR 100 million (forward purchase asset deal) from 7R.˚
- Advised Heimstaden Bostad AB on the acquisition of two residential buildings (640 residential units) in Warsaw valued at approximately EUR 65 million (forward purchase asset deal) from Eiffage Immobilier Polska.˚
- Advised Heimstaden Bostad AB on the acquisition of three residential complexes (Unique Tower, Moko Botanika and Studio Okęcie – a total of 647 residential units) in Warsaw valued at approximately EUR 85 million (forward purchase asset deal) from Marvipol Development.˚
- Advised CPI Property Group (CPI) on the acquisition of the Concept Tower office building in Warsaw.˚
- Advised Skanska on the sale of the High5ive office complex in Kraków worth over EUR 100 million (asset deal) to a fund managed by Credit Suisse Asset Management Global Real Estate.˚
- Advised Savills Investment Management on the acquisition of a logistics center in Łódź (asset deal) from Invesco Real Estate.˚
- Advised LRC Group on the acquisition of 175 residential and commercial units in Warsaw.˚
- Advised on the sale of industrial buildings in southern Poland to a global technological concern (asset deal).
- Participated in the due diligence of a chain of “outlet” shopping malls in Poland.
- Advised on the sale of a shopping mall in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland (asset deal).
- Advised a foreign developer on the sale of undeveloped properties earmarked for office and residential development purposes in Warsaw (asset and share deals).˚
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Roman prior to him joining GREENBERG TRUARIG Nowakowska-Zimoch Wysokiński sp.k.
- Master of Law, the University of Gdansk, 2015
- Polish, Native
- English, Fluent
- German, Conversational