Jody E. SaltzmanShareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Jody E. Saltzman focuses her practice on real estate matters with broad experience negotiating commercial leases, subleases, and licenses nationwide for landlords and tenants, including, negotiating office, warehouse, showroom, gallery, restaurant, and retail leases. She also assists clients in reviewing and negotiating architect and construction agreements. Jody works with clients from term sheet to build out, evaluating their needs, time constraints, and budget to help them reach their goals.
Jody has deep experience representing clients in luxury, fashion, retail, legal, biotech, health care, and banking industries across the United States and assisting foreign clients in U.S. rollouts. In addition, Jody counsels clients in negotiations with third party servicing and other logistics agreements, factoring agreements and accounts receivables financing.
- Commercial leasing, ownership, and management
- Distressed real estate
- Consumer products
- Luxury products
- Representation of a major global consumer products trading company in negotiations for 500,000 square foot lease at the Empire State Building.°
- Representation of a major record label in negotiation of new Manhattan headquarters.°
- Representation of major retailer in consolidating two office locations in midtown Manhattan along with leasing more than 96,000 square feet to consolidate operations.°
- Representation of luxury retailer in the negotiation of their new 5th Avenue flagship store.°
- Representation of a major online retailer for a 167,000 SF office and warehouse lease in New Jersey and a 25,000 SF New York headquarters office lease in the heart of Manhattan.°
- Representation of a media company in 14,000 SF office lease in midtown Manhattan and simultaneous sublease of 20,000 SF of in midtown Manhattan.°
- Representation of major food service provider with on airport and off airport lease locations.°
- Representation of food delivery service with leased office and warehouse locations.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Saltzman prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition & Leadership
- Outside Counsel, Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club, 2013-Present
- J.D., cum laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.F.A., New York University
- Hon. Roger M. Kahn, U.S. Tax Court, 2004-2005
- New Jersey
- New York