Marité Villanueva has more than 16 years of experience focusing her practice on labor law. She advises national and multinational clients in labor lawsuits, layoffs and development of strategic plans to prevent labor risks, negotiations with unions, as well as in the recent labor reforms. She has deep experience in labor structures and in creating efficiencies in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) projects, team integration and human resources process design.
Marité has also worked in the implementation of corporate culture schemes, payroll, staff management software, as well as the implementation of labor relations, through feedback, disciplinary processes and settlement agreements.
- Massive and high-risk layoffs
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Labor regulation compliance
- Performance policies
- Due diligence to identify risks from a labor perspective and execute correction plans
- Human resources management and corporate practice