Marité Villanueva is an experienced labor lawyer assisting employers with the management of employees, including massive and strategic layoffs, lawsuits, contingency plans to prevent labor liabilities, and union negotiations. She analyses employee structure in order to create efficiencies in M&A projects, team and processes integration, working with employers to design HR processes. Marité has experience with the design and implementation of corporate culture, payroll and staff management software, as well as the implementation of employee labor relations procedures, such as, feedback, disciplinary processes, and settlement agreements.
- Massive and high-risk layoffs
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Labor regulation compliance
- Performance policies
- Due diligence to identify risks from a labor perspective and execute correction plans
- Human resources management and corporate practice