Mark J. WishnerShareholder email@example.com
Mark J. Wishner has more than 35 years of corporate transactional and securities experience. Mark's practice encompasses mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, leveraged buyouts, private investor representations, corporate governance, restructurings and SEC reporting and compliance matters. Since 2004, Mark has led transaction teams in transactions having a value in excess of $3 billion. Mark has wide-ranging industry experience in information technology, government services and financial services and has been listed in Chambers USA as a leading corporate attorney in Northern Virginia.
- Public and private securities offerings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate governance
- Securities law compliance
- Strategic alliances
- Venture capital financings
- Private equity transactions
- Engineering Solutions and Products, Inc. in connection with its leveraged buy-out by Berkshire Partners.
- KRU Medical Ventures, Inc. in the sale of its managed dialysis centers to DaVita Corporation.
- Centra Technology, Inc. in connection with its acquisitions of Socio-Cultural Intelligence Analysis, Inc., Courage Services Inc. and Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc.
- Online Resources Corporation in its initial and follow-on public offerings.
- N.E.W. Customer Service Companies, Inc. in its leveraged buyout by Berkshire Partners.
- SouthPeak Interactive Corporation in becoming a public company through its business combination with a publicly traded special purpose acquisition corporation.
- Online Resources Corporation in its acquisition of Princeton eCom Corp.
- Speedy Cash. with its reorganization and private equity transaction with Friedman, Fleischer & Lowe.
- Mercator Partners Acquisition Corp., a publicly-traded special purpose acquisition corporation, in its acquisitions of Global Internetworking, Inc. and European Telecommunications and Technology Limited.
- Baran Group, Ltd. of Israel in its stock for stock acquisition of 02wireless Solutions, Inc and listing on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
- Online Resources Corporation in its acquisition of Internet Transaction Solutions, Inc.
- Checksmart Financial Holdings, Inc. in its reorganization and leveraged buyout to Diamond Castle Partners.
- N.E.W. Customer Service Companies, Inc. in its leveraged buyout by T.H. Lee Putnam Ventures and Freeman Spogli and in its leveraged recapitalizations.
- Cellomics, Inc. in its acquisition by Fisher Scientific International Inc.
- Apptis Holdings, Inc. in its private equity transaction with New Mountain Capital.
- Apptis Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of SETA Corporation.
- Representation of companies primarily in the government information technology and biotechnology sectors.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, 2012-2023
- "Lawyer of the Year," Corporate Law, Washington, D.C., 2023
- Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America’s Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
- Listed, Chambers USA Guide, 2006-2011
- Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5.0
°AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell DistinguishedSM and Martindale-Hubbell NotableSM are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies.
- Advisory Committee Member of the George Mason University School of Information Technology and Engineering
- Member of the Committee for the Campaign for George Mason University Students
- President of International Country Club, Fairfax, Virginia, 1996-1997
- LL.M., Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center
J.D., cum laude, American University Washington College of Law
- Member, Law Review
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Pittsburgh
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia