Greenberg Traurig, in collaboration with German engineering firm DEEP.KBB and Dutch consulting firm Rebel Group are hosting the sixth edition of their hydrogen webinar series on September 8. Our featured guest speaker is Arnaud de Limburg, Head of Acquisition and Partnerships at ENGIE. Arnaud is in charge of accelerating ENGIE’s development in green hydrogen through acquisitions and partnerships.
- ENGIE’s Take on Hydrogen Projects across the Globe
- The EU Carbon Border Tax Impact on Hydrogen Business Cases
- Marijn Bodelier - Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig (Moderator)
- Dr. Martin Borning - Local Partner, Greenberg Traurig
- Dr. Robert Hardy - Local Partner, Greenberg Traurig
- Arnaud de Limburg - Head of Acquisition and Partnerships, ENGIE