2022 has brought new developments for class action law affecting companies in various industries. Greenberg Traurig attorneys Greg Casas, Tonya Esposito, Rob Herrington, Nilda Isidro, and Stephen Saxl presented on trends from the past year as well as significant risks and issues for companies to watch for in 2023.
- Strategies for defending class actions with uninjured class members
- Tactics for defending omission-based product defect class actions
- Old and new state-specific statutes used to bring privacy class actions
- Various exposure areas companies face in personal care and cosmetics
- The changing class action landscape in Europe
Materials: Click here to download a PDF copy of the presentation.
Recording: 2022 Year in Review: Class Actions is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions for registered users via on-demand programs. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, GA, IL, FL, NY, NJ, TX, UT & VA.
If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please complete the GT Client CLE Library Request Form, and you will be contacted shortly by the Greenberg Traurig CLE Team. If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. Email email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.