Join The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) and Greenberg Traurig on Tuesday, May 2 as we discuss hot topics in a post-pandemic supply chain. Key issues include:
• ESG - identifying risks and opportunities
• Forced Labor - focus on protecting the business
• Restricted chemicals including PFAS and litigation risks
• Global economic impacts on the supply chain, and
• Managing supply chains with increased tariffs including duty mitigation and sourcing strategies.
• Laura Rabinowitz, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig International Trade practice
• Libby Stennes, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig Litigation practice