Helping You Manage the Unmanageable
We hope you enjoyed our presentations at the 2019 P + S Forum and that we had the chance to speak with you. We know it can be difficult to stay informed about the constantly changing data protection landscape, and hope that you find the information below helpful. If you have questions, or need further assistance with any data, privacy or cybersecurity issues, please reach out to our Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity experts listed below.
Data Privacy Dish Blog - Check out our blog and sign up to receive up to date news and insights on global privacy, data protection and cybersecurity regulations and developments.
California Consumer Privacy Act - Confused about what CCPA compliance requires and actually means for your business in 2020? To get on the right track, visit our CCPA page and check out the materials below.
- Litigation Risks and Compliance Obligations Under the California Consumer Privacy Act
- A Smooth Path to CCPA Compliance
- CCPA Snapshot for Health and Life Sciences Companies
- CCPA-Covered Personal Information
- Defending Security Breach Class Action Litigation
- Defending Data Privacy Class Action Litigation
- Article: Anticipating the Flood of Cybersecurity Litigation Under the CCPA—What to Do About It