HOUSTON (May 28, 2014) – Twelve attorneys from the Austin, Dallas and Houston offices of international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are recognized as leading practitioners in their respective practices in the 2014 Chambers USA Guide. Firmwide, nearly 200 attorneys and 34 practices areas are included in the guide.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners publishes the annual guide after conducting thousands of interviews with clients and attorneys around the globe. Attorneys, practice areas and firms are ranked by market and nationwide.
The following Greenberg Traurig Texas attorneys are included in the 2014 Chambers USA Guide:
- Douglas C. Atnipp (Nationwide Energy: Oil & Gas Transactional – Houston)
- Christopher L. Bell (Environment – Houston)
- Thomas J. Bond (Insurance Regulation – Austin)
- Francis (Frank) R. Bradley III (Banking & Finance – Houston)
- Joseph F. Coniglio (Healthcare – Dallas )
- Clifton R. Jessup, Jr. (Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Dallas)
- Kevin S. Kudlac (Intellectual Property – Austin)
- Michael L. Malone (Healthcare – Dallas)
- J. Kent Newsome (Real Estate – Houston)
- Ralph G. Santos (Real Estate – Dallas)
- Ben D. Tobor (Intellectual Property – Houston)
- Darrell R. Windham (Technology: Corporate & Commercial – Austin)
In addition to the individuals recognized, the firm’s following practice areas were ranked in Texas: