Northern Virginia – (June 5, 2014) – The 2014 Chambers USA Guide includes five Northern Virginia attorneys from the international law firm Greenberg Traurig. Firm-wide, nearly 200 attorneys and 34 practice areas are listed in the guide. The official rankings were announced May 23.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, publisher of the annual guide, selects attorneys and practices for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients throughout the world. Attorneys, practice areas and firms are ranked by placement in “bands,” with Band 1 being the highest placement. Attorneys can also be designated as an “Eminent Practitioner”, “Senior Statesman,” “Star Individual”, “Up and Coming” or “Associate to Watch.” Practice areas are ranked by market as well as nationally.
- David G. Barger, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations – Northern Virginia
- Jonathan Forster, Wealth Management: East Region – Nationwide
- Scott Meza, Corporate/M&A – Northern Virginia
- Laura Foote Reiff, Immigration – Northern Virginia & Nationwide
- Martha J. Schoonover, Immigration – Northern Virginia & Nationwide
For the complete Greenberg Traurig rankings, visit: http://chambersandpartners.com/firm/3579/5