TAMPA, FL (August 20, 2014) – The 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America includes 7 attorneys from the Tampa office of international law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. The firm is top-listed across 9 practice areas in the state.
For the eighth consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig – with over 350 attorneys listed from across its U.S. offices – is ranked No. 1 by Best Lawyers in America for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2015 edition of its publication.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America is based entirely on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice areas.
The Greenberg Traurig Tampa attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers in America cover more than 11 different practice areas. The attorneys are listed with their corresponding category/practice area(s) are as follows:
- Gregory W. Kehoe – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Cynthia L. May – Employment Law-Management; Labor Law-Management
- Richard C. McCrea Jr. – Employment Law-Management; Labor Law-Management; Litigation-Labor and Employment
- Kimberly A. Mello – Appellate Practice
- Robert A. Soriano – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation-Bankruptcy
- David B. Weinstein – Commercial Litigation; Environmental Law; Litigation-Environmental
- Peter W. Zinober – Employment Law-Management; Labor Law-Management; Litigation-Labor and Employment