PHILADELPHIA - July 8, 2016 – Three attorneys from the Philadelphia office of international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are recognized in The Legal 500 United States 2016 guide. The awards recognized over 100 attorneys and 31 practice areas firmwide.
The Greenberg Traurig Philadelphia attorneys listed below are recommended in The Legal 500 United States editorial, based on the guide’s industry or practice area designations as selected by researchers:
- James N. Boudreau - Labor and Employment Disputes (including collective action): Defense
- Kelly Dobbs Bunting - Workplace and Employment Counseling
- David G. Mandelbaum - Industry Focus – Environment: Litigation
According to the publisher, the rankings recognize those practitioners who are “providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel.” The rankings are based on feedback from 250,000 clients worldwide, law firm submissions, and interviews with private practice lawyers, in addition to Legal 500’s independent research in the legal market.
Some of the commentary published in The Legal 500 United States 2016 guide regarding Greenberg Traurig and its attorneys includes:
- …‘very responsive and incredibly knowledgeable’ team
- … ‘a deep drive for outstanding client service’
- … The ‘seasoned attorneys’ ensure that the ‘level of service is excellent’ and that the ‘advice is very good and always on target.’
- Greenberg Traurig provides ‘superior service and results.’
- Greenberg Traurig’s clients praise the ‘excellent’ service level supplied by a ‘dedicated team that fully understands our complex business model.’
- Greenberg Traurig ‘achieves a trifecta of quality, efficiency and availability’…
View a complete list of the rankings and editorial summaries by Legal 500 researchers and editors.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.