DALLAS – April 11, 2017 – The 2017 "Texas Rising Stars" edition of Super Lawyers magazine recognized 14 Texas attorneys from the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. According to the publication, attorneys selected were nominated by peers and reviewed through independent research. “Rising Stars” must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. Only the top 2.5 percent of Texas attorneys were selected.
Additionally, Armando Gonzalez and Joseph P. Griffith were named to the inaugural “Up-and-Coming 100” list based on recognition from their peers and their professional achievements.
The 14 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and the practice areas in which each was recognized by the “Texas Rising Stars” edition of Super Lawyers magazine are:
• Karl D. Burrer, Bankruptcy: Business (Houston)
• Audrey M. Chang, Banking (Houston)
• David R. Eastlake, Bankruptcy: Business (Houston)
• Armando Gonzalez, Energy & Resources (Houston)
• Joseph P. Griffith, Business Litigation (Dallas)
• Jason Hopkins, Securities Litigation (Dallas and Houston)
• Aimee Housinger, Business Litigation (Houston)
• Hiba Kazim, Energy & Resources (Houston)
• Bina Palnitkar, General Litigation (Dallas)
• Alfredo Ramos, Energy & Resources (Houston)
• Amy E. Simcox, Real Estate (Dallas)
• Stephanie Smiley, Business Litigation (Dallas)
• P. William Stark, Business Litigation (Dallas)
• Steven V. Walkowiak, Business Litigation (Dallas)
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas
Greenberg Traurig has more than 100 attorneys in Texas, serving clients from offices in Austin, Dallas and Houston.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the second largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2016, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.