MIAMI – June 22, 2017 – International law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. announced that 16 Florida attorneys are recognized in Florida Trend magazine’s 2017 Legal Elite. The attorneys chosen by their peers for this recognition are considered among the top 2 percent of lawyers practicing within the state of Florida.
Seven Greenberg Traurig Shareholders received special honors as members of this year’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame: Miami Shareholders Mark D. Bloom, Burt Bruton, Gary A. Saul and Elliot H. Scherker; Tallahassee Shareholder Barry Richard; and Tampa Shareholders Richard C. McCrea Jr. and David B. Weinstein. Hall of Fame designees have been recognized in the Legal Elite every year for at least the past decade.
The nomination process for Florida Legal Elite is open to all Florida Bar members, who are asked to “name attorneys whom they hold in the highest regard or would recommend to others.”
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys are listed among Florida Trend’s Legal Elite honorees:
• Hilarie Bass, Litigation
• Mark D. Bloom, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, Hall of Fame
• Burt Bruton, Real Estate, Hall of Fame
• Yosbel A. Ibarra, Corporate
• Patricia Menéndez-Cambó, Corporate
• Eliot Pedrosa, Litigation
• Gary A. Saul, Real Estate, Hall of Fame
• Elliot H. Scherker, Appellate, Hall of Fame
• William Spivey II, Litigation
• Barry Richard, Commercial Litigation, Hall of Fame
• Michael G. Cooke, Environmental & Land Use
• Richard C. McCrea, Jr., Labor & Employment, Hall of Fame
• Woody H. Pollack, Intellectual Property & Technology
• David B. Weinstein, Environmental & Land Use, Hall of Fame
• Peter W. Zinober, Labor & Employment
West Palm Beach
• Bridget A. Berry, Labor & Employment
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.