HOUSTON, March 5, 2019 – The 2019 Rising Stars edition of Super Lawyers Magazine recognized 14 Texas attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. This designation is awarded to only the top 2.5 percent of Texas lawyers age 40 or younger or who have been in practice for 10 years or less.
Greenberg Traurig Texas attorneys named to the Super Lawyers 2019 Rising Stars listing include:
- Audrey M. Chang, Banking (Houston)
- Lolly Chauppette, Real Estate (Dallas)
- Christopher S. Dodrill, Business Litigation (Dallas)*
- Shayla Friesen, Banking (Dallas)
- Sandra D. Gonzalez, International (Austin)
- Somer Hayes, Health Care (Dallas)
- Aimee Housinger, Business Litigation (Houston)
- Hiba Kazim, Business Litigation (Houston)
- David Ortigoza, Real Estate (Dallas)
- Bina B. Palnitkar, Intellectual Property Litigation (Dallas)
- Amy E. Simcox, Real Estate (Dallas)
- Katie Tipper-McWhorter, Business Litigation (Houston)
- Steven V. Walkowiak, Business Litigation (Dallas)
- Thomas G. Woolsey, Mergers & Acquisitions (Dallas)
“This is a great achievement and well-deserved honor for our exceptional young lawyers,” said the firm’s Senior Vice President and Texas Co-Regional Operating Shareholder Mary-Olga Lovett. “To have so many lawyers selected across such a broad range of practices is proof of Greenberg Traurig’s commitment to our clients and our attorneys’ drive to deliver top-quality legal work and excellent value. We are proud for the world to see the peerless level of commitment we are privileged to witness every day. Our warmest congratulations to all the honorees.”
Texas Rising Stars are selected by Thomson Reuters’ legal division from nominations by other lawyers across the state, an extensive review by researchers, and a blue-ribbon panel of lawyers.
To view the complete listing of this year’s Texas Rising Stars, please refer to the April 2019 issue of Super Lawyers Magazine or visit www.superlawyers.com.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 39 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
*Attorney Christopher S. Dodrill is recognized by Rising Stars in Ohio and now resides in the firm’s office in Dallas. He is eligible to practice in Texas, Ohio, and West Virginia.