WASHINGTON, D.C. – Aug. 26, 2020 – The 2021 edition of Best Lawyers in America includes 13 attorneys from the Washington, D.C. office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP, and this is the 14th consecutive year the firm has achieved this recognition. In addition, two attorneys are recognized in the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers Ones to Watch.
This year, more than 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication. In addition, 26 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year,”
According to the Best Lawyers website, the attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
The attorneys listed in 2021 Best Lawyers in America are:
- Johnine Barnes – Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Trevor J. Chaplick – Venture Capital Law
- William L. Gehrig – Public Finance Law
- Elaine C. Greenberg – Litigation - Securities
- Rosa S. Jeong – International Trade & Finance Law
- Robert C. Jones – Government Relations Practice
- Pamela J. Marple – Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Nelson F. Migdal – Leisure & Hospitality Law; Real Estate Law
- Kenneth M. Minesinger – Energy Law
- Howard L. Nelson – Energy Law; Oil and Gas Law
- Nancy E. Taylor – FDA Law
- Heather Dawn Thompson – Native American Law
- Andrew Zausner – Government Relations Practice
The attorneys listed in Best Lawyers Ones to Watch are:
- Danielle K. Muenzfeld – Government Relations Practice
- Christopher T. Turek – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
About Greenberg Traurig’s Washington, D.C. Office: Home to a multidisciplinary team of lawyers and governmental affairs professionals, the members of Greenberg Traurig’s Washington, D.C. office help clients of all sizes navigate the federal government. The team of lawyers and lobbyists provide strategic corporate, regulatory, and litigation assistance on Capitol Hill, in the board room and before administrative agencies, and federal and state trial and appellate courts. The D.C. office’s practice areas include governmental affairs; federal procurement and government contracts; global trade and investment; corporate, securities and financial services; health care and FDA; antitrust; energy; environment; real estate and hospitality; telecommunications; international arbitration; intellectual property; public finance; and employment law. Greenberg Traurig attracts clients from an array of sectors – from federal defense to energy, telecommunications to health care – and represents them before the U.S. Congress, federal agencies and regulatory bodies, and the entire U.S. court system.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.