NEW YORK – Sept. 21, 2022 – Seven attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are recognized in the 2022 edition of the Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Strategy 300: The World’s Leading Intellectual Property (IP) Strategists.
According to the publication, the IAM Strategy 300 identifies leading individuals in the implementation and development of strategies that maximize the value of IP portfolios. Those recognized can only qualify for IAM Strategy 300 if they were nominated by at least three people from outside of their organization. Only individuals proven to have exceptional skill sets and profound insights into the creation, development, and management of IP value are featured in the publication.
The following shareholders were selected:
- James J. DeCarlo is actively involved in virtually all aspects of IP counseling and focuses on litigating, licensing, and procuring patents in the software, hardware, internet, and networking spaces, among many others.
- David J. Dykeman, co-chair of the firm's global Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group, focuses on securing worldwide IP protection and related business strategy for high-tech clients, with particular experience in life sciences, medical devices, robotics, materials, and information technology.
- Roman Fayerberg is a registered patent attorney who works with clients to develop and manage worldwide patent portfolios and counsels clients in regard to freedom to operate, patent landscape, and patent infringement and validity matters.
- Chinh H. Pham, co-chair of the Venture Capital & Emerging Technology Practice, is a registered patent attorney focusing on the strategic creation, implementation, and protection of IP rights for high technology and life science clients ranging from startups to multinational corporations.
- Barry J. Schindler, co-chair of the Global Patent Prosecution Group, represents numerous major companies and startups regarding patents and trade secrets and managing their worldwide patent portfolio in technical areas of AgriTech, FoodTech, Fintech, cloud computing, chemical, pharmaceutical, material science, and medical devices.
- Andrew B. Schwaab focuses on strategic IP matters, including counseling, global patent portfolio management, patent litigation, licensing, SEP/FRAND, monetization, and due diligence, as well as validity, infringement, and freedom-to-operate issues.
- Fang Xie, Ph.D. focuses her practice on establishing, defending, licensing, sharing, and monetizing IP rights for life sciences companies.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice: With more than 250 intellectual property attorneys and patent agents in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named “Law Firm of the Year” for Trademark Law and a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law and Litigation, Copyright Law, Technology Law, and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2022 “Best Law Firms."
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2500 attorneys in 43 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021 and is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, and NLJ 250. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and the Center for Resource Solutions Green-e® Energy program certifies that the firm’s U.S. offices are 100% powered by renewable energy. The firm is often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono. Web: www.gtlaw.com.