Nicole Galli BaptistaAssociate Nicole.Baptista@gtlaw.com
Nicole Galli Baptista is a member of the Health Care & FDA Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Washington, D.C. office. Nicole’s practice focuses on providing FDA regulatory compliance counseling to clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetics, food and beverage, and dietary supplement industries. Nicole also assists physician groups, hospitals, laboratories, telehealth providers, and other health care organizations with issues related to billing, reimbursement, and licensing.
- Advised pharmaceutical company on co-development and cross-labeling requirements for a drug-biologic combination regimen.
- Advised foreign food producer on establishment registration, prior notice of importation, and GRAS certification requirements.
- Advised medical device wholesalers and dietary supplement manufacturers on variations in facility licensing requirements across states.
- Advised accountable care organization on permissible incentive payments for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Advised medical device manufacturer on FDA packaging requirements for convenience kits and accessories.
- Health Law Research Assistant, University of Georgia School of Law, 2020-2021
- Client Advocate, Tennessee Justice Center, 2018-2019
- Health Law Extern, American Bar Association, Center on Children and the Law, 2022
- Legal Extern, HHS Office of the General Counsel, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2021
- Legal Intern, Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Health Law Partnership, 2021
- Policy Research Intern, ThinkTennessee, 2017
- Undergraduate Intern, Broward County State’s Attorney Office, 2017
Recognition & Leadership
- Recognized, State Bar of Georgia, “Alan Rumph Memorial Health Law Fellowship,” 2021
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association, 2022-Present
- Member, American Health Law Association, 2020-Present
J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law, 2022
- President, Health Law Society
- Member, Moot Court Team
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 2018
- District of Columbia
- Portuguese, Fluent
- Spanish, Proficient
- French, Conversational