Jonathan Bell acts as counselor to publicly and privately held clients throughout the United States, including businesses focused on alternative energy, biotechnology, electronics, manufacturing and retail.
He has wide-ranging experience in international transactions, including overseas acquisitions, public offerings, financings, and licensing and distribution agreements. Jonathan practiced in London for several years, and has represented clients in transactions in more than 30 countries as well as in all major business centers.
- Public company finance and securities filings
- General corporate and securities law
- International transactions
- Business planning
- Buying and selling of businesses
- International acquisition and financing