Laura Bottaro Galier handles a wide range of commercial real estate and general corporate transactions, including drafting and negotiating leases, structuring acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties, and contributing to corporate strategy and development.
Laura structures acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties, including mixed-use, industrial, and vacant land. She conducts due diligence on borrowers and collateral, and advises and represents banks and private equity lenders in drafting, negotiating, and strategizing terms on commercial loans.
- Asset purchase agreements and company sales
- Leasing and acquisitions/dispositions
- Structuring joint venture agreements between developers and investors
- Bank and private equity lender modifications, extensions, and workouts
- Negotiation and review of commercial loans
- Drafting corporate organizational documents
- Waterfall distribution, buy-outs, and complex corporate transactions