Joshua D. Cohen, a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice, represents developers, institutional investors and lenders in complex joint ventures, acquisitions, developments, financings, leasing and dispositions of multi-family, industrial, office and retail developments. Josh focuses on affordable housing development and environmentally contaminated real estate and is also experienced in sophisticated real estate financing workouts, bond financings, and commercial and industrial leasing.
- Affordable housing development
- Public financing of real estate development
- Alternative energy project development
- Environmentally contaminated real estate
- Real estate financing workouts